Alright, this sounds like a pretty awesome run. Is there an FKT for it?
Wow, this “Grand Slam” makes ours look pedestrian.
Former Western States RD Greg Soderlund runs without kidneys.
Check out that suspension bridge! Squamish peeps, is that for real???
Oldie but goodie. Pooping in the Outdoors: A flowchart.
The top six core training mistakes.
Hey, didya hear the new podcast with Mike Wolfe? Sarah and I sat down with him and chatted about being a dad, paddling, adventures, and beer.
An everyday man’s guide to Comrades, but one that left a bad feeling in his heart.
And apparently tomorrow is National Trails Day. Of course it it. It’s a Saturday in Spring, and everyone I know has a few races on their calendar in the next few months.
Really good article on getting to the source of an injury.
If you listened to the Leor Pantilat interview from last month, he talked about going on a crazy adventure run where he had to run up a river for a few miles. Here are the pics from the entire run. Beautiful!
This week in science…Marathons don’t cause knee damage.
I’ve always enjoyed reading John’s columns. Sad to see him go.
Weekend (Partial) Calendar:
- Kettle Moraine 100 in Wisconsin.
- San Diego 100 in….wait for it…San Diego. Every year I say I’ll sign up and I never get around to it. RD Scotty Mills is one of the best in the biz.
- The oldest trail race in America, the Dipsea is on Sunday in Marin County, CA.
- FANS 6/12/24 hour on a 2 mile loop in Minneapolis.
- Pocatello 2.0, the Scout Mountain Trail Runs. Different distances in Idaho…looks beautiful.
- Old Dominion 100 in Virginia.
- Hell Hole Hundred in South Carolina.