The complete guide to running your first ultramarathon.
The great gluten-free scam. Or is it?
Do your shoes slip a little bit? Here’s a pretty good idea.
Never Wipe Your Ass with a Squirrel. Has anyone read this?
Right up our alley: Runners who love beer.
Long race report from a long race in Greece: The Rodopi Ultra Trail 100.
Great read: Getting out of bed in the morning.
- Rio Del Lago 100 in Granite Bay/Auburn, CA.
- Croatan 24 hour in North Carolina.
- Bootlegger USATF 50k Trail Championship in Nevada.
- The Upchuck 50k in Tennessee on the technical Cumberland Trail where, “if you run off course you likely will never be found.” Only 50k I’ve seen with a 50k prerequisite. The race is going green and using body numbers instead of bibs. I like it!
- Run All Day, an interesting 3 hour run/relay in Washington.
- The Hillbilly Half a Hunnerd in the “hills and hollers of the Ozark Mountains” with
growlers as awards. No race site, this is all I could find. Anyone have more info?
- The Rim Rock Marathon in Colorado. Not trail, not an ultra, but check out those views!