Michele Graglia Interview
Sarah and I interviewed Michele Graglia a few years ago, and I found time to catch up with him recently about his recent adventures. You may remember him as the former underwear model-turned ultrarunner who had some audacious plans for his time on the trails, and we get to hear the details about how they’ve worked out.
In this interview with Michele Graglia, we talk about:
- What Michele learned at UTMB
- How he prepared for an arctic race while living in Southern California
- What prompted him take on a double Badwater
- What it takes to land a sponsor deal
- and more about his passion for adventure running.
Michele Graglia Episode Notes
Here is our original interview with Michele.
Michele Graglia runs for Altra, CarboPro, 2XU, SH Plus, and Simple Hydration.
Here’s Michele’s race report from Badwater that he just released today.
Here’s my review of the Brooks Mazama trail shoe on REI.
Here’s the info for the concert/party in Boulder on August 6.