PUMPKIN COOKIES RECIPE:
· ¾ can pure pumpkin
· 1 tsp vanilla
· 1/4c egg beaters or 1 egg
· ½ c. smart balance light or 1 tablespoon
Coconut oil (or half/half)
· ½ c honey
· 1 tsp. molasses
· ½ c to 1 c of oat flour
· 1-1 ½ c of Bob’s Red Mill Shortbread Flour
· Enjoy life (dairy/gluten free) chocolate chips
· Spices- pumpkin, all spice, nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon
· 1 tsp baking soda
If using smart balance (“butter”), be sure that it is soft enough to mix, if using coconut oil, be sure it is melted or in liquid form. Place those in a large bowl with pumpkin. Mix. Add in vanilla, egg, honey, molasses. Mix well. Add together four, spices (usually a few good shakes of each listed, but then several extra shakes of cinnamon and pumpkin spice) , baking soda in separate bowl. Mix well, then add together with other wet ingredients bowl. Then add in chocolate chips.
· Optional add ins- nuts, peanut butter, coconut, extra pumpkin.
BAKE: 350 DEGREES about 10minutes or until edges are golden/brown.