I like a lively discussion as much as the next person, but in order to have a respectable, and honest conversation, we need to have some basic guidelines. Unfortunately, I’ve had to police the comments section more recently and create this page.
Going forward, I reserve the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this site without notice due to:
- All comments that don’t include a real name. Anonymous comments will be deleted and/or not approved.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive. This basically falls under the international “don’t be a dick” statute recognized my multiple international bodies.
- Comments including unnecessary or poorly used profanity.
- Comments that attack a person individually. Again, see #2.
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam. I don’t want to buy your penis enlargement pills. I don’t want to know how to earn $6500/week from the comfort of my own bathroom, and I’m not interested in your new nutrition supplement fad pills.