So is there a perfect running form?
Transgrancanaria is definitely on my bucket list. Check it out here.
Well that’s not good news. Kenyan doping task force runs out of money.
Motivation: Even in a race as short as an 800, just because you start out as a dark horse, injured and in dead last…doesn’t mean a darn thing.
Ten reasons not to run an ultra marathon.
And based off the map we shared earlier this week, this runner went further and made his interactive. Very cool.
Pliny the Younger is released today. Expect to wait 8 hours for a drink, as it’s only poured for two weeks. Great beer. Reeeeaaaalllllllly great marketing.
The Yukon Arctic Ultra is coming up, and man, it’s a doozy.
…speaking of cold, here’s how Jill plans her drop bags and food intake for the Iditarod.
…and meanwhile, it’s shirtless weather on the California coast and Leor has once again found some incredible trails and shared pics with us.
Local running stores are being bought up by a big company in Colorado. Meh.
Another great update from Ian Corless on The Coastal Challenge in Costa Rica.
Quickie with TNF athlete Jordan McDougal.
One of the drawbacks of having an organized sport: Dealing with junk like this. Thankfully USA Cycling did the right thing.
Track and Field: Pressure’s on for someone to go sub 4 at the Meyo Mile.
Have you tried recovery sandals?
To say that Scotty and I are ecstatic about our interviews tomorrow would be a huge understatement. We’ll be releasing one in the next few days.
- Jackson Jackass 50k in Jackson, Tennessee. Only 25 runners!
- Fuego y Agua ultras in Nicaragua. These look awesome and appear to have a great vibe to them.
- Mid Maryland 50k in…wait for it…mid Maryland. 5 loops to the course.
- American Canyon 50k in Auburn, covering the last few miles of the WS100 course.
- Delirium 24 hour in South Carolina. Anyone running this?
- There’s also the Mill Stone 50k going on in SC.
- Caboolture Dusk to Dawn 100k in Queensland, Australia.
- Pemberton Trail 50k in Arizona.
- Psycho Wyco 50 in Kansas City, Kansas. Russ Thomas spoke about this race in his episode with us.
- Golden Gate 50k in Marin County, CA.
- Maysville to Macon 50 Mile Run in North Carolina.
- Rancho San Juan Trail Run and Camp on California’s Central Coast. Camping, dogs, beer, and running.
- Rocks and Roots trail series in Central Ohio.
- TheNorthFace 100k in Thailand.
- Rocky Raccoon 50 in Texas. First year it’s on a different weekend than the hundred.