Slipping on a racing singlet with USA emblazoned across the front is a big deal, and this weekend, eight MUT runners from this country will toe the line at the 85km IAU Trail World Championships in Annecy, France.
I chatted with two of our best – Krissy Moehl and Alex Varner – while they were en route to France to find out what they’re expecting from this super technical and monstrously vertical course.
In this podcast we also discuss:
- What specific workouts Alex is doing to prepare for this.
- What shoe sponsor Krissy is working with.
- How Alex plans on recuperating between now and Western States.
- What Krissy thinks of the team makeup.
- How freakin’ fast Alex ran a 12k while strapped to 12 other dudes.
- Krissy’s new book she’s finishing up this month!
Here’s Krissy’s website.
Outro Music: Le Belle et le Bad Boy by MC Solaar