Ultrarunnerpodcast (Me! Gear Editor Ben Zuehlsdorf) will be heading to Outdoor Retailer (OR) Summer Market 2017 later this week in Salt Lake City. For those not familiar with Outdoor Retailer it is the largest outdoor sports show of its kind that brings together all the brands we know and love.
I’ll have a limited amount of time to spend at OR and want to preview any and all of the trail running shoes and gear you are most excited about. So what would you like me to check out?
Shoes and gear I have my eye on include:
- The North Face Flight RKT (aka, the Krar shoe)
- Adidas Terrex Two Boa
- Salomon XA Elevate (an updated XA Enduro sans gaiter)
- Salomon S-Lab Sense Ultra 2
- Arc’Teryx Norvan LD (a Salomon killer?)
- Hoka Mach (the updated Clayton)
- Hoka Challenger ATR 4
- Altra DUO
- Petzl Bindi (a headlamp designed specifically for runners)
- Columbia Omni-Shade Sun Deflector apparel
- Ultimate Direction Signature Series Packs v4
So hit me up in the comments below with what you would like me to check out. I’ll do my best to get to as many booths as I can. Thanks.